Students who are outside the zone will need to go through a Ballot process. To check to see if you live inside the school zone, click here and enter BOULCOTT SCHOOL to the search engine on the left hand side
Simply download the ballot application form and return it to the school office.
For students living in our school zone the Ministry of Education and Boulcott School need the following items to complete the enrolment of your child.
For all students
- All sections of the Enrolment Application and Administration Form to be completed.
- Certified copy of New Zealand Birth Certificate or current passport. We can photocopy this for you.
- An immunisation Certificate completed by your doctor – please inform us if you have elected not to immunise.
Students born outside New Zealand
- NZ Citizens: Certified copy of New Zealand Birth Certificate or current passport.
- If not a NZ Citizen: Current student visa.
If you have any questions or need some help, please do not hesitate to call the School Office on 566 3058 or email email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you at Boulcott School. We know you will enjoy learning with us.
Enrolment Form (updated 2018)